- Multi-stakeholder meetings
- Cali, 7-10 October 2014
- Ottawa, 15-17 October 2013
- Nairobi, 22 - 24 January 2013
- Phuket, 1 - 4 December 2011
- Brasilia, 17 - 21 May 2011
- Focus Area Workshop
- Closing the efficiency gap
- Restoring value to grasslands
- Waste to worth
- Investing in Sustainable Livestock. Fribourg, Switzerland , 4-5 June 2014
- Global Forum for Food and Agriculture 2014
- Civil Society Dialogue. Ahmedabad, India, 27-29 September 2013
- Rome, 17 June 2013
Multi-Stakeholder Action for Sustainable Livestock
- 2011-2012 - Interim Preparatory Committee Meetings
- Rome, 18 September 2012
Workshop: Turning the Agenda into Concrete Action
- Rome, 8 February 2012
Briefing to the FAO Perm reps
Third Multi-stakeholder platform meeting
Nairobi, Kenya - January 22 to 24, 2013
The third multi-stakeholder platform meeting was additional constituting milestone for the Agenda and entailed a mixture of information and networking events as well as working sessions to refine action programmes and the operational modalities for the further development of the Agenda.
During the meeting, stakeholders further refined the programme for each of the three Focus Areas.
Stakeholders also agreed on an initial Agenda set-up which will stay in place until the next multi-stakeholder platform meeting. It consists of: i) an open Multi-stakeholder platform for consensus building on priority issues and actions; ii) a Support Group for the building of the Agenda; iii) a Guiding Group for overall direction and activities’ guidance and monitoring; and iv) Focus area groups to implement the work programmes.
The Agenda’s third Multi-Stakeholder Platform (MSP) meeting was organized by the African Union – Interafrican Bureau for Animal Resources, the International Livestock Research Institute and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.